Solved

Can't connect account - Woocommerce Klaviyo Integration

• 24 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

I am having an issue trying to integrate Klaviyo with WooCommerce on my site. I am using version 3.3.3 of the Klaviyo plugin for WordPress. I go to settings on the plugin, hit connect account, and sometimes it will just take me to the homepage of my website. other times it will ask me to log in to Klaviyo, which I do, then I verify my email, and then it will still redirect me to the homepage of my website. and it doesn’t look like any connection is being made. 

I have tried clearing my cache, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin. I heard that you need an SSL rating of at least “A” which I do, and my site also has https, so I don’t really have any idea what I could be doing wrong.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 8 February 2024, 19:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @RyanE!

I know this may sound too simple, but have you tried to clear the cache/history of your browser and then re-try the integration? Sometimes, caching issues can cause integrations to fail.

Best,

Brian

Badge

Hi @RyanE!

I know this may sound too simple, but have you tried to clear the cache/history of your browser and then re-try the integration? Sometimes, caching issues can cause integrations to fail.

Best,

Brian

Yes, I have tried this. After clearing my cache and history, I start the integration, which prompts me to sign in, then confirm my email, after doing both it kicks me back to my websites homepage, and it appears that no connection was made.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @RyanE!

Does your WooCommerce site have any other 3rd-party plug-ins enabled? 

This can often affect the success of the Klaviyo integration.

Best,

Brian