Question

Deleted review still showing in app

• 28 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge

After installing the Klaviyo Reviews app, I tested it by submitting a review from my website. I was then unable to delete the review on the backend and contacted support. They assured me they would remove/delete it. The review is gone from my Klaviyo dashboard but it still shows on my product page. I have no way to remove it and no other way to contact support now that the initial support period is closed. You can see the product and the 3 star test here: https://castledoor.com/products/herbal-remedy. The review comment does not show, but the star rating does. Please help me remove it.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @PhantasieArts!

I’ll check on this internally and update the thread ASAP!

- Brian

After installing the Klaviyo Reviews app, I tested it by submitting a review from my website. I was then unable to delete the review on the backend and contacted support. They assured me they would remove/delete it. The review is gone from my Klaviyo dashboard but it still shows on my product page. I have no way to remove it and no other way to contact support now that the initial support period is closed. You can see downloaded link here: https://alphaag.ru/car-simulator-2/. The review comment does not show, but the star rating does. Please help me remove it.

If you're comfortable with code, you can edit your product template file directly to remove the code that displays the star ratings. This typically involves accessing your website's backend, locating the product template file, and removing or commenting out the code related to displaying reviews.

Badge

After installing the Klaviyo Reviews app, I tested it by submitting a review from my website. I was then unable to delete the review on the backend and contacted support. They assured me they would remove/delete it. The review is gone from my Klaviyo dashboard but it still shows on my product page. I have no way to remove it and no other way to contact support now that the initial support period is closed. You can see downloaded link here: https://alphaag.ru/car-simulator-2/. The review comment does not show, but the star rating does. Please help me remove it.

If you're comfortable with code, you can edit your product template file directly to remove the code that displays the star ratings. This typically involves accessing your website's backend, locating the product template file, and removing or commenting out the code related to displaying reviews.

This does not answer my question. I do not want to remove all star ratings from my product pages.

Badge

Hi @PhantasieArts!

- Brian

Hi Brian - could you please provide an update? Thanks.

Badge

Hi @PhantasieArts!

- Brian

Hi Brian - could you please provide an update? Thanks.

@Brian Turcotte Just checking in again. Could you give me an update? thanks.

Badge

@Brian Turcotte Please provide an update.