Skip to main content
Solved

Drupal Integration available

• 1 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi,

Can I ask if anyone has developed any Drupal Integration for Klaviyo?

Specifically looking to integrate Drupal - Commerce with Klaviyo to track subscribers, products, stock, order events etc.

Thanks

Alex

4 replies

Badge +4

Hi @AlexM 

Thanks for sharing your question regarding Klaviyo - Drupal Integration. 

track subscribers, products, stock, order events etc.

Its for older version of Drupal 7.x and don’t have tracking for above events. 

Regards
Deep 

Badge

Hi,

We are after support for Drupal 10, we have already migrated a number of sites and will have migrated all by the end of the year.  I am aware of a few modules but they all seem like small contributors to solving the problem and nothing that would support wider success with Drupal without significant custom development work.

Noting we use Drupal Commerce significantly.

Badge +4

nothing that would support wider success with Drupal without significant custom development work.

Correct it won’t be possible without hiring an expert. 

Badge

I know other CMS have modules presumably built or sponsored by Klaviyo, it’s a shame there isn’t one for the OpenSource Drupal community which does support maybe 2%+ of websites.

I have access to developers and will consider supporting the development of a module for the community but eventually cost/benefit usually plays a part and we need to ensure the value is added for our organisation as the priority.

If any Drupal users end up on here, it would be interesting to hear how you’ve integrated with Klaviyo.  

In the meantime I’ll draw up some requirements for bespoke integration.