Solved

Email subscription on Shopify

• 22 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

are browsers, who subscribe on my shopify form, automatically added to klaviyo? I want subscribers to receive  discount so have created and embedded form. I want this throughout the site. How do i do this?

icon

Best answer by Akers Digital 27 December 2023, 07:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Magda

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

If you have properly integrated your Klaviyo account with your Shopify account, then subscribers from Shopify should be added to the Klaviyo list you designate in your Shopify integration page in your Klaviyo account as seen below!

Your Shopify integration page in your Klaviyo account

Even if this is not a Shopify form, but a Klaviyo form that displays in Shopify, then Klaviyo users will be added to the Klaviyo list you designate in your Klaviyo form. Typically, Klaviyo users send a discount code in an email in their  Welcome Flow. To make sure this happens, make sure that the List your Shopify users are added to is the List connected to your Flow that sends the coupon! 

Finally, as your new to the Community, I’d recommend checking out these specific Academy courses and section of Community to keep learning! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

To add to what Taylor has said,

Yes, Shopify Forms will send customer data over to Klaviyo. Shopify Forms create Shopify Customers, those Customers are sent to Klaviyo. However, if someone fills out the form, it doesn’t mean they have opted into marketing and are going to get your welcome flows. 

I definitely recommend using the Klaviyo embedded forms instead of Shopify forms for a variety of reasons. Easier to collect customer data, you can have different forms go to different Klaviyo lists, and you can add some logic to change the form pending who is viewing the page (ex: different forms based on locations).