Solved

How to see Customer's Name in Stripe "Successfully Paid" Activity?

• 6 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +4
  1. Customer is not in Klaviyo.
  2. Pays with an email that’s not in Klaviyo.
  3. Then his profile is reflected under Stripe integration’s “Successfully Paid” under Metrics/Activity Feed.
  4. A new profile is created with the customer’s email.
  5. Would LOVE to see the customer’s name in their new profile. Presumably can be passed by Stripe to Klaviyo somehow? Possible? (cars drive themselves now, right? :)
icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 7 February 2024, 20:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @blissy!

I’m going to check with Engineering on this and I’ll update the thread ASAP!

Best,

Brian

Badge +4

buzz 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @blissy!

I apologize for the delay here! Just to clarify, when you go to the Profiles section of Klaviyo, are there no first or last names in any of the profiles that go through Stripe?

According to our Help Center article, although Klaviyo won’t create a profile with a name alone, it should pass that information from Stripe so long as the person filled out the first and last name fields.

If that’s the case, I would recommend reaching out to Support as this could be an account-specific issue with your integration.

Best,

Brian

Badge +4

Hi @blissy!

I apologize for the delay here! Just to clarify, when you go to the Profiles section of Klaviyo, are there no first or last names in any of the profiles that go through Stripe?

According to our Help Center article, although Klaviyo won’t create a profile with a name alone, it should pass that information from Stripe so long as the person filled out the first and last name fields.

If that’s the case, I would recommend reaching out to Support as this could be an account-specific issue with your integration.

Best,

Brian

Hi Brian,

You might want to reread my post.  The new profile only has the customer’s email - the name is not passed even though Stripe has the customer’s name, and that’s what my post is about. What did Engineering say?

Badge +4

hello?

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @blissy!

My apologies for the delay here!

Per our help center article on the topic:

If, even with email addresses associated, you’re still not seeing Stripe data sync to Klaviyo, reach out to our support team.

Therefore, I have created a ticket with support on your behalf in order to troubleshoot this issue further.

Best,

Brian