Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I’m having an issue with my Digital Order Review flow where the review request link isn’t displaying in the SMS. It works fine on my other regular Review Request flow though…

The custom value I’m using for this is {{event.review_link}}, but for some reason, the link doesn’t appear in the message preview (?)

The flow is triggered correctly when someone orders a digital product, but without the review link showing, there’s no way for recipients to click through and leave a review. I’m assuming that’s why it has no clicks as of writing.

Has anyone else encountered this issue or have any suggestions on how to resolve it?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi @emailLP

Is this still an issue? You are correct in that the review link behind the stars should be {{ event.review_link }}Keep in mind, the dynamic review link is only generated within the review request flow, triggered by the Ready to Review event. 

You can find more information regarding this here - How to request reviews from your customers with Klaviyo Reviews flows. I wanted to also mention that the Reviews flow is designed to capture users who purchased from the time you enabled the Klaviyo review feature in your account, just as a reminder. 

~Chloe