Question

Klaviyo API integration with Squarespace

• 19 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi there,

I am struggling to integrate snippet to track page views, content views, and cart additions. Currently my only API.

Also, when setting up integration for the product feed into klaviyo, I had to use my google merchant, however, I was wondering if anyone know how could use directly squarespace, I was struggling in having my XML or JSON fee I believer.

Thirdly, anyone knows how to integrate timely with Zapier?

Thank you

Faye

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @AC24!

If you’re looking to integrate Klaviyo with Squarespace and Timely, you could actually do both of those things through Zapier:

However, since neither platform natively integrates with Klaviyo, these questions are technically beyond the scope of Community/Support, so you’re welcome to reach out to one of our Official Klaviyo Partners for more help if you’re interested.

Best,

Brian

Badge

Hi Brian,

Thank you so much! I did indeed get Zapier, however zapier is only creating a “zap” when signing up to a form. And Klaviyo is telling me I can track by adding my own snippet in squarespace:

https://developers.klaviyo.com/en/docs/guide_to_integrating_a_platform_without_a_pre_built_klaviyo_integration

but I tried their snippet in code injection adding <script></script> and is yet to be working. My understanding is I am not knowing what to replace item.___ in given code snippet with whatever item object squarespcace is using for product properties. also I need to ensure to update the values of the JSON properties in the snippet so that they dynamically pull from the relevant information needed for that property.

Not sure if it is something that this is something the @community can help here?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @AC24!

Since SquareSpace doesn’t natively integrate with Klaviyo, this constitutes a custom use case that is technically beyond the scope of Community/Support. That said, you are welcome to reach out to one of our wonderful Official Partners for extra development help, if interested!

- Brian