Solved

Prestashop Products reset items in Klaviyo

• 22 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hi Klaviyo Community,

I need to reset products synced in Klaviyo from Prestashop 8 to make a fresh and clean sync.

Content > Products > Items.

The issue comes from first product sync using a development site & domain, then, the product image in klaviyo is broke because is calling old & removed development site…

I think a good way to solve is doing a reset in klaviyo, but i dont how… or other ways to achieve that are welcome.

Thanks.

David.

icon

Best answer by deepvyas 21 March 2024, 11:17

View original

7 replies

Badge

I tried to remove integration from klaviyo and module from Prestashop to reinstall it. But nothing happens, products in klaviyo are freeze linked to our old development site…

I need to delete all content > products in klaviyo, how can I do it?

Thanks!

David.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @DavidFortune!

For this issue, I would recommend reaching out to Support as it may require account-level information.

Best,

Brian

Badge +4

Hi David, 

Please check thread once If could be helpful

Good Day 

Hi Klaviyo Community,

I need to reset products synced in Klaviyo from Prestashop 8 to make a fresh and clean sync.

The issue comes from first product sync using a development site & domain, then, the product image in klaviyo is broke because is calling old & removed development site…

I think a good way to solve is doing a reset in klaviyo, but i dont how… or other ways to achieve that are welcome.

Thanks.

David.

Have you tried any methods in Klaviyo to reset or remove the synced products? If so, what were the results?

Badge

Hi Klaviyo Community,

Thanks.

David.

Have you tried any methods in Klaviyo to reset or remove the synced products? If so, what were the results?

Yesss making a full reset of everything setup and connection…

So much thanks for the answer.

Kind regards.

David.

Hi Klaviyo Community,

Thanks.

David.

Have your issue been resolved? If yes then kindly share the solution with me please.

Badge

Hi Klaviyo Community,

Thanks.

David.

Have your issue been resolved? If yes then kindly share the solution with me please.

Hi Robert,

The way was to uninstall, unsync and delete all setup both Prestashop and Klaviyo. Then, make a fresh new one connection of everything.

Try it with much love and patience, this kind of task are not welcome xD.

Let us know.

Best regards.

David.