Skip to main content

I’ve implemented the proposed solution here for Back in Stock popup in Shopify collection page

However, I can’t seem to figure out why the product name that the popup is showing is not being translated?

The issue is only occurring in the collection page but works fine in the product page.

Has anyone figured out how to fix this?

Thanks! 

I have followed the solution on this thread to apply the back in stock button and popup on Shopify collection page.

However, my collection page is implementing a continuous scroll and it seems like the bis trigger button is not rendering when the next set of page/products are loaded. See the attached screen shots for reference.

Product loaded on the 2nd page, .klaviyo-bis-trigger is not rendered

Product loaded on the 1st page, .klaviyo-bis-trigger is rendered

Has anyone of you experienced this? How were you able to fix this?

Thanks!

Hi @5mileslsab

It appears that you are using a custom theme. I wanted to mention that our back in stock snippet is supported for all free Shopify themes. If you have a custom theme, it may not be fully compatible out-of-the-box. 

You can find a list of all supported themes here. Theme developers are not required to follow some basic guidelines that allow our back-in-stock feature to function.You may want to consider the following options: 

• Reach out to the theme developer, as they may be able to assist with custom implementation. 
  • You can work with your developer to build a fully custom solution. You can point your developer to thus guide to get started: Set up back in stock via API

Without a developer you can also consider a Klaviyo Agency. I hope this helps!