Skip to main content
Solved

Typeform > Klaviyo Integration

Hey there!

I believe I’ve followed all the instructions correctly to integrate Typeform with Klaviyo. I have synced the 5 Typeform questionnaires that I want data pulled from into Klaviyo and have created lists or segments for where I want the data to go. I’ve tested these Typeforms and Klaviyo isn’t picking up the email addresses or any of the data. Klaviyo is also not picking up some of the Typeforms that I’ve synced, but it’s picking up old ones. Yes, all my Typeforms include a single email input question and yes, I’ve deleted the integration and started again.

I saw a few other community members asking similar questions and the responses stated that Klaviyo needs to know about variables before it can pick up the data. Could somebody please elaborate on this?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

Hi @loudmouth

Thanks for this information. To confirm, the form has been filled out already (tested)? I ask because all of the dropdowns in segment conditions, flow filters, etc. are based upon customer history, so if no one has filled out this form yet, that would explain why the form and/or properties are not appearing.

With the new forms, can you also confirm that it has a submission value type equaling "email". 

One thing to note as well is that the Typeform integration will sync every hour as opposed to real-time, as documented here. Let me know and we can think through some other steps. 

~Chloe

Badge

Hey Chloe!

Thanks so much for your assistance. Great question and yes, I’ve tested the form multiple times to ensure Klaviyo has data to create the segments.

Since I uploaded this question, I did some further troubleshooting and managed to find out what the problem was!!! So, like I mentioned, all Typeforms had a single email input question. However, I changed that to be a contact details block instead (consisting of first name, last name, phone number, and email) and the integration is now working! I’m not too sure why an email block on its own doesn’t seem to integrate, but a contact details block does. Happy days, nonetheless! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

Hi @loudmouth

Thanks for sharing this! I am glad it worked out :) 

~Chloe