Skip to main content
Solved

Typeform Quiz Results

• 27 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I’m looking for guidance on the simplest way to gather Typeform Quiz Results which can then be used as Flow Triggers in Klaviyo please.

I’ve read previous community threads but how to achieve this is unclear.

I have Typeform and Klaviyo integrated and syncing correctly.

What I am trying to achieve is flows based on Quiz results eg: “Which animal are you?”
Then filter Pandas, Quokkas, Sausage Dogs into relevant segments which will trigger flows.

Do I need a third party tool to achieve this, or is there a workaround please?

NB: I am a Klaviyo Partner, looking to achieve this on behalf of a client. TY

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hi @WildMustardNZ,

Welcome to the Klaviyo community and greetings from Auckland!

Yup - if you’ve built the integration already this is fairly straightforward. Just one consideration - Typeform seems to automatically disconnect annually so just make sure you reconnect it.

What you would do in this case is create a segment based on the outcome:

And trigger your flow based on being added into the Panda segment:

These triggers will fire hourly if you have a large amount of customers in the segment.  

One thing to note here is that you can only enter a segment flow once (ie. once they received the panda flow, they’ll never be able to receive it again). More info about segment triggered flows in this article.

Hope that helps!

Thanks
David

Badge +3

Hey @DavidV 

Was hoping you’d see this!

The issue I am having is it is only pulling answers to the quiz questions, not results at the end.

So if there was a question “Which animal are you” and they answered “Panda”, this would work. But ‘Panda’ (I am laughing at my hypothetical example 😂) is the result, not a question.

It’s looking like using Zapier to add a custom profile property is the only way forward here?

L

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hey @WildMustardNZ,

I’m always lurking on here - small world haha.

Ohhhh I gotcha now! Hmm, yes in this case you could use the Trigger → Action functionality in typeform. You’d have to hit an endpoint that can flow into Klaviyo. Possibly you could use Zapier for this - I know @Omar has some experience with this.

If they are using Shopify, have you considered using Okendo Quizzes instead? This will have all the data fed in with pre-built events to trigger the flow.

Hope that helps!

Thanks
David

I just created two segments for my integrated Typeform questions. This is genius. Thank you so much for the tip @DavidV