Solved

Verified Reviews using the New Klaviyo Reviews Feature

• 4 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi, 

We recently integrated into the new Klaviyo review feature and are having some issues. 

We want to send review requests to a batch of customers (we have a list created in Klaviyo) that were acquired customers before the Klaviyo review integration… so they haven’t been included in the ready for review trigger (my understanding is only customers AFTER the review integration, will be included in the ready to review list). They are all customers via Shopify and have the “placed order event” in their Klaviyo profile. My question is if I send them a campaign or flow via Klaviyo requesting a review and they do leave a review… will the review be verified?

From reading the support threads, I know you can manually request a review but I think the review won’t show up as verified even if the customer is in Klaviyo and it’s recorded that they purchased that product in Shopify. Can someone confirm that is true?

Can someone help me out here? We have a large list of happy customers, I would love to gather reviews from them and have it be verified. I don’t understand why this isn’t possible or why Klaviyo doesn’t have this feature for past customers. It’s very frustrating and seems like a basic function for a review platform. 

Thanks,

Lauren 

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 21 March 2024, 06:13

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Erin225!

I’m going to check on this with the Reviews team and I’ll update the thread ASAP!

Best,

Brian

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Erin225!

My apologies for the delay here - I haven’t forgot about you, still trying to figure out the best way to do this!

Best,
Brian