What's Possible with GA4?

• 29 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Who has gone down this road? We have a custom integration with our server API. We have over 500k profiles in klaviyo. We use GTM elsewhere (not for klaviyo). How much is possible to pull in to GA4 from klaviyo? Can it be connected directly or do I need zapier or something similar?

Basically I want to have a full integration between the two. I want to see klaviyo information within User Explorer in analytics. I want to see the whole user journey and mine the information to build more robust dashboards than creating segments in klaviyo can give me.

We have all the resources - a analytics agency to build the dashboards and dev team to implement whatever we need - I just can’t find any information on what is possible.

Any ideas?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @TTG2023!

Since Google Analytics 4 is a relatively new product, there aren’t any official instructions for using it with Klaviyo. However, here are a few Community threads where this is being discussed by other members, if you’re interested:

It appears the members in the first thread have found some success using the third-party article here, and the second thread also has some external resources linked.

Thanks for using the Community!

- Brian