Skip to main content
Solved

Why are my Facebook instant form leads not syncing automatically into Klaviyo?

• 30 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello, I have been in touch with Support about this but they have been no help at all. I have been running a lead ad for the past week on Facebook that connects to an instant form. I can confirm that our Klaviyo integration is set up correctly and all seems to be working on either end. The issue is however, When a person submits their information via the lead form, they are not automatically subscribed to email marketing in the linked Klaviyo list.

When I manually import them, I can see that Klaviyo is aware of their opting in via the form, but hasn’t done anything with this information. For reference, my lead ad does have the requisite privacy disclosure, terms and conditions etc.

We simply can’t run any more lead generation ads across any platform until we know that this can be resolved, as manually importing is not a solution

Thank you in advance!

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

Hi @queenb! No problem at all here. Is your lead list set to double opt in? Your leads will not automatically be subscribed if the list is double opt in and they don’t confirm their subscription. 

In this case, I’d suggest switching your lead list to single opt in. Your disclosure language and T&C’s will cover your bases there. Then your leads will be automatically subscribed and you’ll be good to go!