Skip to main content
Solved

Ask People if they want to continue getting our emails

• 11 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello, 
We have a list of people who have not opened our emails for 90 days, I would like to email them asking if they want to continue getting our emails then click this button, and if they do not then remove them from our list. 
Is this possible? 
Thanks 

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hi @Swozza,

Welcome to the Klaviyo community!

That is absolutely possible. What you are describing here sounds like what Klaviyo calls a Sunset Flow, and there are 2 great pre-built flows that you can base your own flow on. My personal favourite is the Customer vs. Non-customer:

Overview of this template:

The only part remaining here is to manually suppress customers that have profile property “unengaged” set to true. You can create a segment for this and manually suppress these profiles on a monthly basis.

You can also set this as an exclusion on your campaign segment to keep your open rates high on the campaigns you are sending out.

I hope that helps - let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks
David

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

Hi @Swozza 

To add to @DavidV response, you can also automatically unsubscribe profiles from a sunset flow using a webhook. This is pretty straightforward and avoids having to manually export/import sunset contacts for suppression.

Let me know if you want that solution

Regards

Andy

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Good shout @bluesnapper!