Solved

Automatic List of of New Customers (WooCommerce)

• 19 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

How do I create a list that is automatically fed when a new customer makes a purchase? I have created a Customer Thank You Flow, but I would like to have access to a list of these customers under LISTS. Can I create a list that auto-populates with new customers' information? Or what options can I use instead? Currently, I only have a default list that tells potential and recurring buyers but no new buyers list.  

icon

Best answer by Spark Bridge Digital LLC 19 October 2023, 19:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

Hey @angelicacamflo, the best way to handle this would be creating a Segment that is filtering for that information instead of a static list.

When creating the segment, you can drop-down the ‘Has Done’ filter for placed an order ever and that way, anyone who places an order as a new customer, will then populate into that segment so it is always growing. You can then view that segment at anytime and check the new customers who join. 

List of WooCommerce metrics you can filter into a segment can be found here: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030732832

It has great info if you want to get nitty gritty in the future with certain types of orders.

Hope that helps!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you @Spark Bridge Digital LLC!

Do you know what segments do when there is a repeat email?  In this case, I created a segment that captures what someone has done, which is ordered a product at least once over all time.  If this person (email) places another order, will this email be captured again? Or will it go automatically to my repeat buyer list?