Solved

Customize columns in Profiles dashboard

• 28 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
  • Contributor II
  • 3 replies

This may be more of a feature request than an inquiry...I would like to adjust the columns displayed on the Profiles page. We use a number of custom properties which would be helpful to reference.

I occasionally search for email addresses to verify if they have a profile in our Klaviyo account. If they do, it would be nice to quickly identify properties like subscription status, last page viewed, etc. without having to click into the profile, scroll through default properties, or click/search among custom properties.

This customization is available in competitors’ products, so it would be nice to see Klaviyo catch up.

icon

Best answer by StefanUE 28 March 2024, 19:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@Aignyte hey, thanks for your question!

If you need to search for certain profile properties, you can always create a segment and group your contacts that way to see them all at a glance.

However, I understand your question was more to do with a quick view, and yes, you are right, that’s very much a feature request as it’s not possible to do at the moment.

There are some stuff you can also use the CDP to check out, it gives you a whole bunch of new datasets to play with.

Looking forward to seeing your feature request become reality!

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

@AlG I’ve added your idea as a feature request! :)