Solved

Determining value of email subscribers vs conversions on landing page

• 21 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

I have a client who has a very successful landing page funnel. When someone starts checkout, there is an API call to add that profile to a list called “prospect list” although these profiles have not subscribed to email marketing. People on the prospect list will go through an abandoned checkout flow.

What we’d like to determine is the value of subscribers who join the email list through the website and then buy, vs customers who place an order directly on the lander without subscribing to email. 

I’m struggling with the best way to collect this information accurately. Any ideas Champions? @In the Inbox @Bobi N.  @chelsgrove @Akers Digital @Spark Bridge Digital LLC @retention  @ebusiness pros @Omar @inboxingmaestro @Brett_Gatsby @Ashley I. @Kylie W 

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 22 September 2023, 07:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@KatherineB 

As much as I understand those prospects are all in separate list so depending of what you want to see AOV or CLV for both people in that list and the rest this shouldn’t be a problem I guess..

For AOV you can go to placed order metric, go to best people and export 2 csv files one for prospect list and one for everyone else (you can create segment of all subscribers that are not in that list). in those downloaded lists you will have total value for the list (by sum of all separate subscriber orders) and you can divide them by number of orders coming from the same list (also info that you will have in that file).

For CLV same thing you can use the same file and you can divide the total revenue for the lists divided by the number of subscribers in the list..