Solved

Recommended to add features on tracking if the properties on someone changed

• 26 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Currently on Klaviyo, when we want to create a segment based on the properties, we have to key in the exact value. But some of the cases, where the properties could be in a list of hundreds, and possibility of the list changing from one to other is many, and not fixed in 1 cases, for example the properties can be change from A → B, or B → C. It will be helpful if Klaviyo has the ability to detect if there is any properties updated from the user profile.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 26 January 2024, 19:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Syaz 

First, welcome to the Klaviyo Community! 

Second, thank you so much for this feedback. This is often a challenge for brands when a property doesn’t have 1 fixed value or the value has been updated. I will share this valuable feedback with our product team. They make the final decision, but hopefully with enough input from members like you, they will make improvements on segmentation to be able to accomplish this.

If and when there is an update I will make sure to notify you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

@stephen.trumble I’d love it if you could help me second this request. (: It would be great to have more obvious confirmation if custom profile properties have been created and/ or updated correctly with things like hidden fields on signup forms and the update property blocks in flows!