Solved

Segment List Missing Contacts

• 18 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi there,

I have a segment filtered for all customers who have ordered at least once from my Shopify store. I sent this segment an email a few weeks ago. Now that I want to send another email, I only see a few customers. It looks like the segment is only showing customers that have ordered from my store since the last email was sent. I can’t figure out how to get all the customers who have ordered back into the segment.

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by NeuroNaturals 19 April 2024, 04:26

View original

6 replies

Badge

I have figured it out!  We had 3K+ customers in Shopify but our free Klayvio subscription can only have 250 profiles. So our actual customers were pushed out of that 250. I cleaned up Shopify and now see the customers back in the segment I want. Phew.

Thank you for your support!

Aubrey

Badge

Ok I may be on to something. For some reason the purchasers missing do not have a profile in Klayvio. That makes no sense. Is there an easy way to push them from Shopify back to Klayvio?

Aubrey

Badge

The purchasers who are not in the segment that placed an order were in Klayvio previously, so I am not sure what changed. 

I checked the metrics section as advised. The below chart shows the total purchases, but when I go to activity feed, I only see the 3 purchasers mentioned. Is there a way to refresh the data coming from Shopify? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Hi @NeuroNaturals 

That’s very strange!

Have you checked the profiles of the purchasers who are not in your segment to see that a placed order event has been captured from Shopify?

Also check https://www.klaviyo.com/analytics/metrics » ‘Placed Order’ » activity feed.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards

Andy

Badge

Thank you so much for the quick reply and warm welcome, @bluesnapper! This is what I have in Klaviyo. Only 3 customers show up, but I have 12 customers with orders placed. We sent an email to 9 customers through a campaign a few weeks ago, and now those customers are excluded from this segment. Can’t figure out why.

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Welcome to the community @NeuroNaturals 

A ‘placed order over all time’ segment should look like the one below for Shopify.

Can you share a screengrab of your segment conditions?

Thanks

Andy