Solved

Segment List Missing Contacts

• 18 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi there,

I have a segment filtered for all customers who have ordered at least once from my Shopify store. I sent this segment an email a few weeks ago. Now that I want to send another email, I only see a few customers. It looks like the segment is only showing customers that have ordered from my store since the last email was sent. I can’t figure out how to get all the customers who have ordered back into the segment.

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by NeuroNaturals 19 April 2024, 04:26

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Welcome to the community @NeuroNaturals 

A ‘placed order over all time’ segment should look like the one below for Shopify.

Can you share a screengrab of your segment conditions?

Thanks

Andy

Badge

Thank you so much for the quick reply and warm welcome, @bluesnapper! This is what I have in Klaviyo. Only 3 customers show up, but I have 12 customers with orders placed. We sent an email to 9 customers through a campaign a few weeks ago, and now those customers are excluded from this segment. Can’t figure out why.

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Hi @NeuroNaturals 

That’s very strange!

Have you checked the profiles of the purchasers who are not in your segment to see that a placed order event has been captured from Shopify?

Also check https://www.klaviyo.com/analytics/metrics » ‘Placed Order’ » activity feed.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards

Andy

Badge

The purchasers who are not in the segment that placed an order were in Klayvio previously, so I am not sure what changed. 

I checked the metrics section as advised. The below chart shows the total purchases, but when I go to activity feed, I only see the 3 purchasers mentioned. Is there a way to refresh the data coming from Shopify? 

Badge

Ok I may be on to something. For some reason the purchasers missing do not have a profile in Klayvio. That makes no sense. Is there an easy way to push them from Shopify back to Klayvio?

Aubrey

Badge

I have figured it out!  We had 3K+ customers in Shopify but our free Klayvio subscription can only have 250 profiles. So our actual customers were pushed out of that 250. I cleaned up Shopify and now see the customers back in the segment I want. Phew.

Thank you for your support!

Aubrey