Skip to main content
Solved

Shopify new emails not synching with Klaviyo

• 28 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Shopify email subscriptions are  not synching with Klaviyo - Shopify has 90 sign-ups, but only 7 of these showing on Klaviyo.  I've checked all of the settings.  Any idea what else I can check?  

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

Welcome to the community @TeriLee 

I know you said you’ve checked the settings...is your Shopify sync looking like this below?

A key point is “moving forward,” so subscriptions via Shopify will only sync to a list from when this setting is enabled.

Are those 7 in Klaviyo in a list as ‘subscribed’ and from a specific date range?

Are the rest of those sign-ups in Klaviyo as profiles but not in any list/never subscribed?

If all is set-up correctly, is your list double opt-in?

Regards

Andy

Badge

I think it may have been the double-opt in setting - thank you!   Is there a way to automatically migrate the emails that are still on Shopify but not Klaviyo?   I did a Re-Import from the Historical Data, and that did not change the #s…   Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

Hi @TeriLee 

Glad that solved your issue.

The historical sync will push the Shopify profiles to Klaviyo, but it’s not immediate.

To update the status of Shopify subscribers who are opt-In but showing as never subscribed in Klaviyo, you’d need to export those emails from Shopify then import into your Klaviyo list. Select the option ‘Yes, update subscription status for all imported contacts to subscribed.’ during the import. I set the list to single opt-in while I do this. Not sure if that’s necessary but safer!

Regards

Andy