Skip to main content
Solved

Shopify Tags to Klayvio

• 12 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I want to create a segment to add to a flow of our customers who only shop in store at the POS and not online. 
So far I can’t see a way that automates instore customer tags, so we are manually adding the tags each day. 
I have a flow set up with a conditional spilt and a time delay to allow the tag to be added. However even when I try to create a segment it is not recognising the shopify tag? 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Fleurrr

Happy to help! 

To clarify, do you mean that you are not able to create a segment of these users with the manually-added shopify in store customer tag or that when after a user in this segment joins this this specific segment-triggered flow, a profile isn’t updated with the shopify tag after the time delay so they aren’t moving through the flow as you want? 

Additionally, do you mind confirming what kind of flow has the time delay etc and it’s trigger and the goal you want these in-store tagged users to take? This can help us best troubleshoot a solution for you!

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hey @Fleurrr 

Since those customers are using POS in store, try creating a segment with placed order metric and filter based on the source name. Below screenshot for reference.

You can use this segment to trigger a flow and assign them ‘Klaviyo custom properties’, if shopify tags doesn’t work! Let me know if this helps. 

Thanks

Arpit Banjara