Solved

Trying to set up sunset segment, but only 3 in it and they've both been active this week, there must be somthing wrong with my definition.

• 22 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

I’ve tried to follow this guide to set up a sunset segment, https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017518492  but  I must be doing something wrong with my segment definition, I have followed what the guide suggests  using 90 days in stead of 72 days. But when the segment is created there are only 3 people in it. I also cannot find the property suggested “Created a profile” so I used “subscribed to email” instead. Any help very welcome ?

icon

Best answer by retention 22 April 2024, 20:14

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @AislingF, welcome to the community!

So the “Subscribed to email marketing” is a relatively new metric in Klaviyo as of 3/29/24 so that’s probably why it’s only returning a handful of profiles. 

See here:

I would stick to the “Created” a Profile date instead.  It should be under “Properties about Someone” and not “What someone has done or not done” settings.

See here:

And here:

See if that works!

Badge

Thanks so much I deleted the subscribed to email, and added Created is before 01/22/24. This gave me a big segment, but when I checked it to be sure, a profile in it had been active today?? So I have no idea what I am doing wrong?

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

@AislingF Can you show us all the conditions you have set for the segment? Something else may be triggering that.