Skip to main content
Solved

Unable to delete profile

Hello!

I am trying to delete a couple of test profiles from my account, but it will not let me delete for some reason.

Steps Taken:

1- Navigate to the profile that I want to delete, and select it

2 - In the top right corner of the Klaviyo Interface, select Profile Actions > Delete Profile

Expected results: Profile is no longer in profiles list

Actual results: Profile is still showing in the list.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you so much!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

Hey @taylr! Sounds like you’re taking the right steps. Can you do me a favor and clear your cache and cookies, and then try to delete it again after logging into an incognito window? Let me know if then it still doesn’t work. 

I’m getting the same issue. I’ve tried clearing cache and cookies, and then deleting again after logging into an incognito window. The profile I’m trying to delete is still showing.

This is particularly inconvenient because I’m trying to test the free account on 250 records before rolling out with our wider database. I didn’t realise that the 250 limit would include the test record for myself though; I’ve uploaded 250 records and now have a total of 251 including myself, so need to delete one before it will let me send a campaign.

Badge

Not working for me, too. To be clear, I cleared my cache and cookies.

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

I’m sorry to hear this all! Support will be the best equipped to help you now to investigate closer what’s going on. https://www.klaviyo.com/support