Solved

Why the subscribers never received the campaign

• 30 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Hi there! I have some profiles and when I checked the events, this profile never receive the campaign even they are in the list. I changed the status of this profile and then subscribe again just now.

I will share screenshot of this issue.

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 30 January 2024, 19:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Hi @lily - did you check to see if Smart Sending is on?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @lily 

To add to what @chelsgrove just suggested, have you check the campaign analytics under Recipient Activity to see if the profiles were skipped?

If there were skipped, it will also show you the reason why.

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Welcome to the community @lily 

For a list-triggered flow, a contact will enter that flow only once: when they initially subscribe to the list.

In your screenshot, the contact has subscribed twice to your ‘Newsletter’ list. Once on 5th July 23 and again on 30th January 24. Their most recent subscription on the 30th won’t trigger the Newsletter flow so they won’t receive any emails from it.

However, they should have received a Newsletter flow email on the 5th July 23 assuming the flow on that date was configured correctly. As they didn’t, I suggest you check the profile’s ‘view messages’ to see if there’s a reason for them being skipped. That could include smart send enabled invalid email address, or failed a flow filter.

Hope that helps

Andy