Meet the Champions: Andy Dawson

• 7 March 2024
  • 1 reply
Meet the Champions: Andy Dawson
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Why did you get started with Klaviyo? I needed a flexible, robust bulk/automation ecomm optimisation and personalisation solution to help grow my clients' sales. I've worked with many bulk email platforms and automation tools but nothing comes close to Klaviyo in terms of functionality and support.
What message do you have for people new to Klaviyo? I have a three...1) Learn, strategise, plan, and only then implement - don't rush! 2) Klaviyo is not 'set and forget' - always be testing to achieve incremental gains 3) Just because you can do something with Klaviyo, doesn't always mean you should - always think from your customers' perspective.
What is your favorite part of Klaviyo? It's flexibility and the detailed insight it delivers on customer behavior. I love implementing a new flow and seeing it delivering sales. My clients think it's some kind of magic...
What does the Klaviyo Community mean to you? It's a safe space to share ideas, extend collective knowledge and to help others. I like that responses from members are always considered and respectful. I get a huge kick from finding solutions, particularly if I don't immediately know the answer; learning is also part of the joy of participation.

📕 What is ​​your favorite or most inspirational book?

The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory': Brian Greene and 'Of Mice & Men': John Steinbeck though pretty much anything by Steinbeck.

:gem: What is your most treasured possession?

My piano and also my '73 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop!

:clapper: Who would play you in a movie?

I'd say Tom Cruise but my wife says Carl Fredricksen, the old guy from 'Up'

:movie_camera:What is your favorite movie?

Withnail & I

:island: What is your favorite vacation spot? 

Wherever my family and friends are...

Looking to connect further for questions or custom solutions? Check out my website and let’s start a conversation!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

@bluesnapper  Great to have you here as a Champion!