Skip to main content
Solved

Connecting Klaviyo FORM to carrd.co

• 14 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hey, this is pretty urgent, I’m trying to create a form using Klaviyo and trying to connect it to Carrd. The only issue is that I did connect it to carrd, but it looks pretty gross.

I’ve created a klaviyo form, which I can’t connect to carrd directly, so carrd has it’s own Form.

Is there any way to directly use Klaviyo’s form on Carrd?

Thank you!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +59

@PaulGegenyi, welcome the community.

I’m new to Carrd, but looking at their documentation, they seem to have a built in method for “Carrd Forms” to pass the email signups to Klaviyo here:

Alternatively, I haven’t tried this, but it seems like you can also use Klaviyo Signup Forms in a “Custom Code Element” here that lets you add any arbitrary HTML and Javascript code:

For Klaviyo Signup Forms to work, it requires the Klaviyo onsite javascript tracking script.  Add the Klaviyo’s onsite javascript tracking  in the Custom Code element as if you were using a custom integration with Klaviyo:

Then, paste in a Klaviyo Embed Signup Form code snippet wherever you want it to show.  You may have to fiddle around with how Klaviyo and Carrd work together in terms of layout.  The above steps works for any site that doesn’t have a pre built-in integration with Klaviyo, so it should work - unless Carrd has some reason to block certain Javascript from working.  You’ll have to give it a go and let us know if it works!