Solved

Embedded sign-up form only showing on first load

• 19 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have embedded a sign up form (turned contact form) onto my Cargo website: https://lansdowne.io

form embed code: <div class="klaviyo-form-VgDnnp"></div>

the form is embedded on both the homepage (at the bottom) and the contact page. the issue is, it loads at first but  say after the homepage you visit the contact page, it doesn’t appear anymore. same if you visit the homepage again after being on other pages: you’ll have to refresh the page in order to see it. this way, the contact page becomes pointless as it will always be visited after the homepage.

the same thing happens on both desktop and mobile.

I’ve never come across a similar behaviour —does anyone know what the issue might be and if there’s a turnaround ?

many thanks

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 20 July 2023, 17:24

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @laura g

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing some trouble with this! Happy to help! 

There could be various reasons as to why your embed form is having trouble loading. First, I would investigate the backend of your site’s code to see if there is any conflicting CSS styling in your website that could be conflicting with the function of the form.

If this isn’t the issue then I would also look into these scenarios:

• Since Klaviyo elements are designed to be loaded last and if there are many other elements on the page, you could discuss a way to optimize the elements with your site developer team
  • At times, it could also be different browsers/devices which might not be display expected behavior, hence we suggest testing on different browsers/devices. 
  • Lastly, we have a Klaviyo tech guide on how to improve the form performance which might also be helpful

Additionally, I’d check out these threads of peers who had similar issues to gain more insight!

Hope this helps and thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor