Solved

Error message on pop-up sign-up form

Badge

Hey there!

I’m setting up an email flow/campaign so that people who sign-up to join our Hash Lab, then become apart of the list/segment “Hash Lab Members” in Klaviyo, but I’m having some trouble getting it to work. Essentially, what I want is for those people who sign-up using the pop-up sign-up form on our homepage to then be added to that members list so we can then use a targeted welcome series of emails to welcome them to the exclusive club. This then, will become a mailing list that we’ll send content to via emails. 

I’ve set up the list, the sign-up form, and even the subscription pages.

However, when I tried to sign-up  myself on mobile, I receive the error message below (see screenshot). When I tried to sign-up on desktop, I was sent to my success message, but I can’t see in Klaviyo where my email went. I’ve scoured the help center and the community for answers, and I’m at a loss.  I’m hoping someone can help me figure out the flow, and why I’m receiving this error message. 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 3 May 2024, 15:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Welcome to the community @Christinaatleaflabs 

Regarding your error, this thread has some steps to try that may help: 

For that missing email on your successful test subscription, do you mean that your email wasn’t captured in Klavyo? If so, it’s likely that you have double opt-in enabled on your list, so a confirmation email will have been sent (check spam folder), and you need to click it to be added to the list and then trigger your flow.

Hope that helps but, if not, let me know

Regards

Andy

Badge

Thank you, Andy! 

I appreciate your response; I’ll take a look at the thread and see what comes of it. 

Thank you for that; I hadn’t thought to check my email since we do have double opt-in enabled. I did receive the email in my spam folder, but I can’t click on the confirm button, which is another set of troubleshooting LOL

Best,

Christina