Skip to main content
Solved

How can I link my theme's Registration page to Klaviyo OR even better use Kalviyo instead?

• 9 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I have Klaviyo but I’m super new and only just getting to grips of the basics, although I have created a number of flows already. 

I’ve set up a very basic Registration (Create Account) page on my Shopify site which does work when you apply and click Register, but it looks terrible and the email that the new member receives is also terrible, sent directly from Shopify.

My first question is can I somehow link it to Klaviyo and then I just need to set up a flow for new members?

Secondly, is there a way i can create a Klaviyo new member sign up form template (which is separate from my newsletter sign up popup) which can be embedded into a page in my theme.

To add a little more complication I want to use BON Loyalty app and that needs to link it’s loyalty widget to the registration/Login page so it would need to work and integrate with that too.

Any assitence around getting this configuration set up would be greatly appreciated!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @lucinilondon

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

1. Unfortunately, Klaviyo can’t create a form that will connect to your store’s account login. 
  2. Yes, you can  create an embed form in Klaviyo that will be embedded into your store’s page.
  3. If you want to integrate BON with Klaviyo, you’ll have to integrate the two via API, as we don’t have a native integration.We have both Javascript and server-side endpoints for our Track (for sending events) and Identify (for sending profile properties) APIs. Here's some more specific information on our server-side and Javascript APIs for your developer or to share with a Klaviyo partner you want to hire to set this up for you:

Finally, as you’re new, here are som helpful tips to make the most out of the Community! Learn from our experts in the industry, check out our Academy courses and live trainings as well!

Hope this helps!

-Taylor