Skip to main content
Solved

Profiles added via sign up forms not automatically appear on wordpress users

• 20 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I have met two questions:

#1 I've created a sign-up form and a corresponding list. However, I noticed that the profiles from the list do not automatically appear in my WordPress users or WooCommerce customers. Is this normal?

#2 It seems logical that individuals registering via this sign-up form should receive an activation link to set their password. Do you know how to achieve this?

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @vega

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

Yes it is expected behavior for the users who sign up via a Klaviyo form to only be added to your Klaviyo account as the integration with WooCommerce is one-sided ! However, if you can manually input them into Woo via using our API or a CSV upload!  

Second, if you want to take users to a specific web page or URL when they hit the ‘submit’ button on a form, you can definitely do this! Navigate to the Button and change the button action to > Go to URL > input the URL you want in the ‘Destination URL’ box. Make sure there’s no typos!

Finally, here are some helpful resources to help you learn more about everything possible in Klaviyo! Our Community allows you to learn from your peers who are experts in the industry, while our Academy has great courses and live trainings available as well!  

Hope this helps!

-Taylor