Solved

Shopify Button --> landing page

• 14 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi friends,

Looked at pages on both this community forum and through shopify, but can’t seem to find a fix for this. I am trying to make a button on my shopify page link out to a full page sign up form (klaviyo). With mailchimp I used an iframe, but that doesn’t seem to be working either. 

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 14 March 2024, 11:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Hi @acornandartisan 

Glad your snooze did the trick! 😀 Thanks for the update.

If you ever need the code to open a pop-up from a web button click, it’s:

<script type="text/javascript">
    document.querySelector('.klaviyo_form_trigger').addEventListener('click', function (){
        window._klOnsite = window._klOnsite || []; 
        window._klOnsite.push(['openForm', 'FORM ID HERE']);
    });
</script>

Regards

Andy

Badge

Oh, nevermind. Apparently I needed a little sleep - I changed it to an embed and then put the code in a custom liquid box on shopify. It’s working now 

Badge

Hi Andy,

The issue that I’m facing is that I’m not sure what to do with the custom trigger code. With Shopify I can link my button to a URL, but not sure how to implement the open form coding so that it pops up / opens. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Welcome to the community @acornandartisan 

If you have a web page with a Klaviyo form embedded on it, just add the url of that page to your Shopify web button.

Alternatively, if you want the button to open a Klaviyo pop-up, you need to configure the pop-up’s display setting as below. Then use the custom trigger code on your Shopify web button:

Or have I misunderstood what you’re trying to achieve?

Regards

Andy

Pop-up form display setting