Skip to main content
Solved

• 12 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I have tried putting this together but it does not seem to make sense.  Why is it asking me for a ‘subscriber list’ when there is no subscriber??  What am I missing? The customer registers to receive email updates.  I am confused what to do here and I cannot find any tutorials..

Can I hear from some of the smarty pants who understand what am I asking please 🙂

My store is with Shopify.

Sarah

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

Welcome to the community @GoDolly 

Do you mean the ‘List to Submit’ setting (below) for the button click action on your pop-up?

This defines the list to which email submissions on your form will be pushed. You’ll need to create a list first for it to appear in the drop-down.

Then you create a flow that triggers when new contacts are added to that list. They will then receive your flow emails.

Does that answer your question? If so, I’m a smarty pants. If not… 😀

Regards

Andy 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @GoDolly

To build off out what @bluesnapper mentioned, essentially a customer becomes a ‘subscriber’ when they ‘subscribe’ or consent to your email marketing updates. 

Here are some helpful resources to help you learn more about everything possible in Klaviyo! Our Community allows you to learn from your peers who are experts in the industry,  while our Academy has great courses and live trainings as well!  

Hope this helps!

-Taylor