Solved

Success step not showing

• 9 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hey!
So, I am customizing multi-step email and SMS popup and I have 2 questions.
1) Is there any way through which I can get my customers' phone numbers (customers who are visiting my website on their phones) by asking them to type their phone numbers? Cause on the desktop you can just type your phone number while in phone you have to click on subscribe and it will take you to your text messaging app and you have to send a default text to me to subscribe to my SMS.

1. When I am customizing the whole popup in a mobile’s preview, the ‘success’ and ‘+ step’ options are disabled, while again in desktop they work perfectly fine

icon

Best answer by David To 11 September 2023, 16:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @AlpinaTrail,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to design your sign-up form to have your visitors manually enter their phone number rather than utilize the click-to-text opt-in function. 

Both of your confusions can be solved simply by adjusting the mobile form version’s button click action setting. Instead of using the subscribe via SMS option, you’ll want to use the submit form option much like the example below:

If you haven’t already, I would suggest also taking a look at some of our many getting started with sign-up form help articles we offer. 

I hope this helps!

David