Skip to main content
Solved

Using Surveys in Klaviyo

• 16 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

I am quite new to Klaviyo with experience in Omnisend and Mailchimp.

I am working on adding a survey to my on of my client’s flows.

I have created a multi checkbox sign up form with 7 questions and I need some help activating the form and ensuring it works correctly.

1. I am attaching a screenshot of the property options - please let me know if it’s done correctly. I understand that if  a contact selects answer 1, the tag allocated to this answer will be allocated to this contact?
  2. Can the contacts select multiple answers?
  3. How can I share this form with the contacts in the flow- am I using the URL I can see above the form ?
  4. I  have published this form and when I copied the url with the Klaviyo survey address and pasted it in a different browser, I was told this page did not exist.What am I doing wrong?
  5. How can I test this form - if when published it doesn’t work? 

Many thanks to the Klaviyo newbie! 

Hope you guys can help me!

Best, Digital Maman

2 replies

Badge

Instead of doing the survey fully inside Klaviyo you could use a survey tool like Typeform that lives on the web and is more user experience friendly. The data still gets passed to Klaviyo.

That looks like you’re using Klaviyo’s popup builder to do the survey? 

There might be some limitations on doing that way as the popup builder was designed to incentivize an email subscriber to signup vs collecting survey data.

Badge +3

There are ways to do this in the email as well. We’re currently working on a fully in-email survey tool (no redirects, or taking people out of the email) and would love more design partners. Feel free to reach out. (https://zaymo.com)