Solved

What do I need to do to get my forms to publish?

• 24 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi, I have a new shopify and Kalyvio account.

I am trying to set up a form before i get subscribers but when i go to create form, i click on create and nothing happens, is this because i am getting this error message in my Klayvio account?

Thank you in advance. Michelle

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 25 May 2023, 16:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Michelle B

Welcome to the Community and congrats on just getting started with Klaviyo! 

Yes, in order to track profile activity and publish forms you will need  to add our onsite .js script to the backend of your Shopify store, which is called your Shopify theme. Our Help Center instructions linked in the ‘Learn More’ section will walk you through how to add the onsite tracking .js script to your store’s code. Once you do this you will be able to publish forms, however, it should be noted that if you want to add ‘Embed’ forms, these forms require another piece of code added to you website’s backend as well, explained in this Help Center documentation. 

Finally, as you’re new to Klaviyo, here are some great resources to check out to get you on your feet! Make sure to join a user group based on your industry , learn from our experts in the industry, and check out our Academy courses and live trainings as well!