Solved

Why can't I connect my klaviyo pop up to teachable website page button

• 14 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge
  1. I have a website on teachable with a clickable button: https://energywithallie.teachable.com/p/moneymeditation
  2. I have a pop up published on Klaviyo with “Only show on certain URLs” selected and “Containing” /moneymeditation 
  3. The pop up is not working :) 

I tried changing the pop up to an embed form, also not displaying on teachable. 

I tried this custom code, and it still does not work. 

<script type="text/javascript">
document.querySelector('.klaviyo_form_trigger').addEventListener('click', function (){
window._klOnsite = window._klOnsite || [];
window._klOnsite.push(['openForm', 'UUPcC5']);
});
</script>

ANY IDEAS?

I am willing to hire this out at this point. 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 14 July 2023, 19:33

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @morla1am

I’m sorry you’ve had a frustrating experience so far! I am more than happy to help! 

You should definitely be able to publish a form on your site if you have your added our Klaviyo .js code  to your websites’ backend. In fact, your popup should show automatically, but you would need to embed a second piece of code to make your embedded form appear on your website. 

If you can confirm that you have embedded the code and can see it on the backend of your website when you click > View Source and search for ‘Klaviyo’, then I’d ensure that you have inserted your company’s public API key in the .js code as this can be a forgotten step in the setup process!

You can find your company’s public API key by navigating to Settings > Company > API keys. 

Hope this helps!