Solved

Removing user from my account

Badge +1

Hiya, 

I am trying to remove my old agency as a user in my account - without luck. I click on the light grey x, a popup appears asking me to confirm, I click on ‘delete user’ button and nothing happens and therefore, unable to delete. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks very much. 

icon

Best answer by andydamato 26 May 2022, 12:36

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @andydamato,

Welcome to the Community! Apologies you are running into this issue. Are you seeing that clicking Delete User does nothing? Or is there an error message? Or does the button go through but the user remain on the account?

This could be a bug issue so would love to hear what might be going on on your end.

Thanks!
Alex

Badge +1

Hi Alex, no, I click on the button and nothing happened at all. I have since contact support, we tried various different solutions, all of which failed and finally they had to manually remove the user for me.

So, we got the end result, but haven’t fixed the bug. I just hope the same issue doesn’t come up for others (or myself) in the future!

Thanks for your help. 

Kindest regards, 

Andy

Badge

This is happening to me, too. I click the grey x, but when I click the red "delete user", nothing happens. So I cannot delete any users. Please advise.

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @NT8080,

As I cannot locate an exact reason for this occurring, I will have a Support team member investigate this for your inside your account. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

Alex

Badge +1

Unfortunately i have this same issue.  The work done by the agency is done and i want them off my klaviyo settings but unable to remove them.  Please I need help and this should be fixed as it seems to be an issue, thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @HGNATURALS ,

It seems that you already tried removing the user from the Account Settings Users tab. Have you tried logging out, clearing your browser's cache, then either log in through an incognito/private window, or use another browser, then try again?
 If that did not help, I would reach out to our Support team directly.

Thanks,

Alex