Solved

How to change the text of a button within the "Product" block?

• 28 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +3

I’m still fairly new to this, so learning what’s what and where things are.

My current roadblock is trying to change the text of the pre-made button within the Product block. Is this possible?

I want to change the Shop Now to something else.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 28 November 2023, 21:26

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @fandf

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Happy to help! 

Yes, this is definitely possible! I suggest clicking into the product block button and finding the text box under the ‘Button text’ title and changing the text there. You can check out this screenshot for more guidance!

Additionally, as your a very new to Klaviyo, here are some more resources to get you started with a strong foundation! Make sure to join a user group based on your industry , learn from our experts in the industry, and check out our Academy courses and live trainings as well!  

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +3

Thank you so much.
I ended up finding this solution late last night. Thank you so much for your reply.

I would like to add to this question: is it possible to change the button text also if you choose static and not dynamic content? 

Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Nikolaus

Yes you should!

-Taylor 

I experience that when I choose dynamic content, than I am able to change the text in button. But when I choose static content it disappears, than I am forced to have it say “Shop now”. 

Can´t figure it out 🤔 Please help 🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi  @monicahattrem

When you navigate to a static block, you will need to click into the individual product to change the text ‘Shop Now’

Hope that helps!

-Taylor