Skip to main content
Solved

Klaviyo adresses added to Google Tag Manager admins

• 16 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi all!

One question as per the topic: I’ve noticed that in my GTM account I have several Klaviyo email addresses in the users (I’ve added none), some of them even as administrators. Is this normal? Can I delete these users?

Thanks in advance for any contribution!

4 replies

Badge

Are those support reps that work at Klaviyo?

Im assuming they received access to complete a task that required admin level access. If that’s the case and the task is complete then you can assume its ok to revoke access or delete.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Are those support reps that work at Klaviyo?

Im assuming they received access to complete a task that required admin level access. If that’s the case and the task is complete then you can assume its ok to revoke access or delete.

I honestly have no clue. I’ve never engaged with anyone from Klaviyo support that required access to my GTM account (especially not on an admin level).

What I can tell you is that they look legit (real names with proper profile pics), I hid the names for privacy.

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

Hi @federico.vitale

I wanted to follow up with you to see if this is still an issue so I can dig into this with you. 

~Chloe

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @chloe.strange!

Thank you for getting in touch!

I still see all those contacts in the Google Tag Admins, and I’m still not sure whether to remove them or not, I’d prefer not to brick the tag…

On a related note, I also noticed that in the Google Ads account there is an admin called “Klaviyo 960-312-1052”, but I guess this has been added by the native integration.

Thanks

Federico