Solved

Product Price - Metadata - WooCommerce

• 10 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi!

I noticed that for the ‘Viewed Product’ event, that the price isn’t populating like the other data points, it is coming through as metadata. 

My theory is that this is causing issues with our Browse Abandonment flow, as we have a price requirement on the flow and I don’t think Klaviyo is reading the product prices.

Does anyone have guidance on how to troubleshoot and

fix this?

We switched over to a Wordpress/Woocommerce website a month ago, and we do have the Klaviyo/WooCommerce integration set up. 

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 13 June 2024, 20:16

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @mediadirector!

I’ll check on this internally and update the thread ASAP!

- Brian

Badge +1

Hi @Brian Turcotte! I wanted to check in on this. Has your team been able to provide any insight into how to resolve this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @mediadirector!

My apologies for the delay here - May I ask if this is a custom Viewed Product event that you created/edited yourself, or is this the native Viewed Product event that is included in one of the pre-built e-commerce integrations (w/ Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.)?

- Brian

Badge +1

@Brian Turcotte thank you for getting back to me! This is a custom Viewed Product event that we set up a couple of years ago. At that time, we used a ecommerce platform that didn’t have an integration. We’ve since switched over to WooCommerce, but the ‘Viewed Product’ event isn’t pulled in with the WooCommerce/Klaviyo integration. I can send a screenshot of the HTML code that we used to set up the code:

The price used to pull in correctly, but I don’t know exactly when that changed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @mediadirector!

Here’s our developer documentation on how the Viewed Product snippet should look:

It looks like your missing the price tag line:

Best,
Brian