Skip to main content
Solved

Customize columns in Profiles dashboard

• 28 March 2024
  • 4 replies

This may be more of a feature request than an inquiry...I would like to adjust the columns displayed on the Profiles page. We use a number of custom properties which would be helpful to reference.

I occasionally search for email addresses to verify if they have a profile in our Klaviyo account. If they do, it would be nice to quickly identify properties like subscription status, last page viewed, etc. without having to click into the profile, scroll through default properties, or click/search among custom properties.

This customization is available in competitors’ products, so it would be nice to see Klaviyo catch up.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@Aignyte hey, thanks for your question!

If you need to search for certain profile properties, you can always create a segment and group your contacts that way to see them all at a glance.

However, I understand your question was more to do with a quick view, and yes, you are right, that’s very much a feature request as it’s not possible to do at the moment.

There are some stuff you can also use the CDP to check out, it gives you a whole bunch of new datasets to play with.

Looking forward to seeing your feature request become reality!

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

@AlG I’ve added your idea as a feature request! :)

Badge

I want to second this. Being able to adjust what columns are in our list views (not just in segments) provides an intuitive way for a few more things than just “segmenting” and is a complimentary feature.

On the profiles main page, being able to customize your properties means that you can have one place to see ALL the custom properties accross all contacts and lists. Right now, you need to export your data, or go and try to segment, just to doublecheck a property name

Allows you to QA your list cleanup, especially related to custom properties, no need to re-export data to review

In the segment views, it allow you to spot check the fields for people that your match your segmentation criteria. Right now, your only option is to export the list, then review the data to make sure you did it all right.

Badge

Just wanted to add that I was dealing with some data management and strangeness in flows with lists, and it was madness to have to export a list of people every time I wanted to check if the flows worked as expected rather than be able to adjust the columns and then sort within the segment.