Skip to main content
Solved

How can I send customer a thank you for subscribing email when they subscribe immediately

• 17 November 2022
  • 3 replies

How can I send customer a simple thank you for subscribing email when they subscribe?  I have a flow set up but it can take hours for the first email to arrive if at all.  All I want to do is create a ‘Thank you for subscribing’ email with a discount code that will arrive in their inbox straight after they have subscribed. that is all. I don’t want them to have to do the ‘double opt-in’.  I’ve set it to Single Opt-in, but they aren’t receiving an email straight away.  This was so easy in Mailchimp and I’ve spent hours now trying to sort this, any help would be appreciated! 

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Vintage Prints 

If you don't put any delay email will be send immediately I don't have ay issue with that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Vintage Prints 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! So glad you found your way here for help with your Welcome Series. Thank you @Jakub for jumping in again. You are on fire this week helping other community members!

Jakub is right, there might be a few minutes delay from completing the signup form to receiving their welcome email, but your customers should receive their first email pretty quickly unless there is a time delay or double opt in is selected. Could you share a screenshot of your flow trigger/filters? Also your signup form is directed to the correct list in your account that is linked to your Welcome Series flow?

Badge +1

Thank you so much for taking the time to assist!  I think we have sorted it.  The issue was the accounts we were testing it on were already subscribed a long time ago which meant it didn’t want to send the email out.  We removed them and tried again and it all worked! :). Thanks!