News

Klaviyo Reviews are here!

• 27 June 2023
  • 31 replies
Klaviyo Reviews are here!

Show first post

31 replies

Hello,
I am trying to hide peoples Last names for privacy reasons.
Can this be done? The review I ahve shows a persons whole name.
I would prefer to show Marissa F. or just a first name.
A location would be good too.

Is this an option for now or something you might add?

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Thank you David👍🏻 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @lollygag,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

I would suggest taking a look at our Understanding Klaviyo reviews pricing Help Center article which breaks down the pricing for the review feature further. 

But your understanding is correct! If you're a new store and don’t yet exceed 50 orders per month, it wouldn’t cost you anything to use the review feature. 

You can also see the chart below outlining the first 6 Klaviyo reviews pricing tiers: 

Max monthly number of Orders

Klaviyo reviews monthly cost

$0

$25

$90

$175

$300

$500

David

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

We are looking to move from another app to klaviyo reviews , as a new site its unclear the cost for this app:
app store says :
Reviews free up to 50 orders per month.

So if i have less the 50 sales per month is this app Free?
because in Klaviyo admin it tells me $25

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Benjamin at GROWTH Croissance!

Thank you for the valuable feedback! I will definitely forward this to our Reviews team, and I’ll update the thread if anything changes in the future.

Best,

Brian

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi there!

I really hope to migrate all my merchants (being a Klaviyo Partner myself) to Klaviyo Reviews as soon as possible, from our point of view, it missed kind of two essentials things :

• integrate with Loyalty programs as SMILE. With Loyalty Lion you can use a Klaviyo Flow webhook action to trigger a reward, but not in smile. Klaviyo is awesomely integrate with Smile, should be not so hard to send them the event!
  • integrate with Gorgias to send reviews and questions as tickets to allow answering to them in Gorgias, showing them in the customer information widget. I think is doable with a Klaviyo Flow webhook action and a Gorgias https custom integration, could be great if you share how to do it… we specially like to be able to flag bad reviews in Gorgias and to treat it as a customer service thing, or to automate a thank you reply to a good one :-)

So, the really blocking thing is the SMILE loyalty program today.

Thank you for your attention