Question

Stripe subscriptions to create dynamic segment

• 21 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi there,

We have created a form in Jotform that is integrated with our Stripe. The payments are pulling through to Klaviyo as ‘issued invoice’, ‘successfully paid’ and the customer is a paying subscriber.

How do we tag this customer as a subscriber that can move in and out of our active customer segment?

We are using Zapier to send events between Jotform/Klaviyo and can also use for Stripe but I can’t seem to find the answer online.

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @annabelle_r95!

I’m going to check on this internally and I’ll update the thread shortly.
Best,
Brian

Badge

@Brian Turcotte have you found any information on this? We use stripe for subscriptions as well and I would like to be able to create and pull a segment of people who are active subscribers without having to manually go in and upload a CSV file every several days or so

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Ccunningham!

You could do this with a flow that updates the profile’s properties when the ‘issued invoice’ event is triggered for their account:

Badge

@Brian Turcotte what if we have other “nonsubscription” products on there as well? Is there a way to differentiate those invoices? Not sure if that makes sense, let me know if it does or doesn’t.