Solved

I don't get the login verification code

• 10 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hello community.

I'm migrating my website from Shopify to Wordpress, I changed practically everything manually, but it turns out that now when I enter my Klaviyo account, I never get the verification code to my institutional email. Could it be that I have changed the DNS so that they now point to my Wordpress? or other problem.

Will there be another solution to access my Klaviyo account?

I left 5 tickets to Klaviyo support, but none of them have been answered, that's why I'm here in the forum with my secondary account.

Regards

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 11 January 2023, 03:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Nicolás Aguilera Castillo ,

Welcome to the Community.

The best way to access your account with these issues would be through Support. Apologies if you are seeing a delay in response but with the large log of tickets that do come in, I believe the team has responded to your case.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

Badge +1

Thanks @alex.hong .

There will be a possibility to do a follow-up type to the case number "1262538".

For example, that was the last ticket I sent to Klaviyo and they still haven't answered me or if they have answered me, I haven't received anything in my email that I want to access.

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

@Nicolás Aguilera Castillo ,

After checking with my colleagues in support, it appears you had marked that ticket as solved and clicked an article to close that ticket. I would advise you check your inbox and spam and also create a new ticket regarding your account issue.

Badge +1

Thank you @alex.hong .

I think I know where the problem is, I clicked on “yes, close my request”, thinking that it would just close the window, now I clicked on “no, I need help”.

Regards.