Skip to main content
Solved

Campaign Results Revenue Question

• 5 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I sent a campaign with a specific promo code and have been getting a lot of uses.  However my campaign results aren’t showing as many purchases attributed to the campaign as we have gotten.  If I look at the profile of someone who has used the code it shows they opened the email but then went directly to our site or googled rather than clicking the link.  Is there a way for this actually be attributed to the campaign?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

Hi @Cari27

If a customer opens or clicks an email, the default attribution window is 5-days after that last activity. That means that even if they then purchase after a Google search or direct visit, for example, that last campaign or flow email will get the credit for the sale. 

Therefore It’s possible that one of your flow emails has received the credit rather than your campaign. For example, they open/click your campaign, start checkout but don’t purchase, then open an abandon email, and finally purchase from a Google search. In that case, your abandon flow will get the sales credit and not the campaign.

Hope that helps

Andy