Countdown option in blocks

• 27 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Not really a question but more of a request. With over $1000 spent on this service one would expect to have countdown option in email builder blocks available. It’s been used a lot in emails and to have looking somewhere else for 3rd party option for simple countdown, well that’s not really great :)

I’m new to this system so maybe it’s there but I’m not aware if it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @Milkod - welcome to the community!

It’s understandable why you’d want to have a countdown timer as a native feature of Klaviyo. @stephen.trumble or @kaila.lawrence might be able to help pass your product request to the appropriate team. 

That said, given what you’ve said you’re paying for Klaviyo, you likely have a pretty large list. That means the data science capacity Klaviyo has will be an especially valuable asset to support your email marketing. In my experience, that’s one of the key benefits of using Klaviyo compared to other ESPs.

Many of my clients have found that to be transformative as they develop better email marketing strategies and improve the health of their lists. Sometimes there’s untapped potential among your subscribers that isn’t clear until Klaviyo’s reporting tools are leveraged to identify those segments of your list that need more attention… 

Specifically for countdown timers, @Omar has had several experiences with finding the best solution for this in Klaviyo emails. I’m sure he’ll be happy to help you get unstuck!

Warmly,

Gabrielle