Solved

Post Purchase Link to the website

• 9 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Looking to set up a post-purchase flow for our orders. Our website is hosted on Magento. How can I pair exactly which brand website with the flow, and we have got a few separate brand front ends that we are wanting to ensure the post purchase flow continues that same brand? Sorry hope that makes sense.  

icon

Best answer by ebusiness pros 14 August 2023, 18:36

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @PaulD 

Welcome to the community and thanks for asking for help with your flow.

I do have a quick question for you, does each brand have a unique URL on your Magento site? Also, is this data passed into Klaviyo as a profile property? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hey @PaulD,

One of my clients had this challenge before. It sounds like what you’re describing is multiple stores, that you’re attempting to use one Klaviyo account for. The best thing you can do is have one distinct Klaviyo account, paired with each store. If you use the same email address to create your login, you can easily switch between Klaviyo accounts and clone email templates and flows across the accounts. 

Each store integration sends distinct events like Placed Order, Started Checkout, Viewed Product, etc. to Klaviyo. Precision in these events is necessary to accurately build the flows as you’re describing. 

Warmly,

Gabrielle

Klaviyo Champion & Marketing Lead at ebusiness pros

Badge +1

Hey @PaulD 

Welcome to the community and thanks for asking for help with your flow.

I do have a quick question for you, does each brand have a unique URL on your Magento site? Also, is this data passed into Klaviyo as a profile property? 

Thanks @stephen.trumble ,

Each Front end has its own unique URL however it all comes back to a single Magento backend.  regards the Profile Property, how can i check that? 

Badge +1

Hey @PaulD,

One of my clients had this challenge before. It sounds like what you’re describing is multiple stores, that you’re attempting to use one Klaviyo account for. The best thing you can do is have one distinct Klaviyo account, paired with each store. If you use the same email address to create your login, you can easily switch between Klaviyo accounts and clone email templates and flows across the accounts. 

Each store integration sends distinct events like Placed Order, Started Checkout, Viewed Product, etc. to Klaviyo. Precision in these events is necessary to accurately build the flows as you’re describing. 

Warmly,

Gabrielle

Klaviyo Champion & Marketing Lead at ebusiness pros

Thanks @ebusiness pros , Would this be an additional cost? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @PaulD - I’m glad I can help!

Depending on how many profiles (subscribers) you’re sending to each month, you’ll either qualify for a free Klaviyo account, or you’ll need a monthly paid subscription based on your profile count.

This gets a little more complicated than I expected since you’re using one Magento backend for all these different stores/ sales pages. My client had distinct Shopify stores, that paired with distinct Klaviyo accounts. You’ll want to get a confirmation from the Klaviyo team on what the best solution is, and hopefully @stephen.trumble or @Brian Turcotte can help you sort that out…

Warmly,

Gabrielle